We had a very good weekend with lots of Haloween fun. Saturday Aubrey went to Wes's moms while I went to the grocery then we got ready and went to a friends house for their son's birthday party. They found out last week that their neighborhood was doing their trick or treating that night so invited us to come along. We had a good time visiting for the party then went trick or treating. Aubrey got some candy and had a good time with the rest of the kids. Kaden dressed up too and rode along in the stroller. Wes spent most of Saturday over at Jason's helping get their big Haloween display set up for Sunday night. Last year they set up this big haunted yard and got a lot of attention and had a good time doing it so they did it again this year and added to it.
Sunday morning we made a side trip the the ER I had fell Saturday leaving our friends house and my leg was bothering me where I landed so we wanted to get it checked out. Luckily it's only a deep bruise I just need to put some ice on it and take my mega motrin from when I had Kaden for a few days and it should be better. After that we let Aubrey take her nap while I did laundry and Wes did a few things outside. When Aubrey got up we headed over to Sheri and Jason's for Haloween. They had chilli and snacks and a house full of kids it was a good time. The big display went off really well too and they had a good time. We took the kids trick or treating in their neighborhood and Aubrey did pretty good then too. She wouldn't say trick or treat but she didn't have a problem going up to the houses for her candy.
I have a video of everything running after dark I'll try to post seperate.
No comments:
Post a Comment