Saturday morning Kaden had his 2 month well baby check up and shots. He weighs in at 12lbs 14oz and is 24" long!!! I call him my little tank :) He got two shots and an oral vaccine and he did pretty good with them he cried of course but calmed down pretty quickly. When we got home the kids and I packed up and headed to Jasper for the day. Wes had a power lifting competition so he stayed in town. Also Saturday Aubrey decided it was a good idea to use the big potty!!!!! We've been trying to months to get her interested and she would go occasionally but normally she wouldn't even let you put her on the potty. Satuday she went 4x and she went 4x yesterday too so I'm praying that she will continue to do so and we can get her potty trained. We had a good day in Jasper Saturday we went to mom and dad's first for a little bit then mom and I went into Jasper while Aubrey took her nap. Then the kids and I went to April and Thad's for Gavin's 3rd birthday party. We had a great time vising and the Aubrey had a good time playing with the other kids. I also got to meet Ethan for the first time, he's just a few weeks older than Kaden. We drove back to Louisville in the rain which wasn't much fun but we made it fine and got the kids to bed and much to my surprise Kaden slept through the night!
Sunday we slept in some then Wes went to Indy to pick up a peice of equipment for his gym and I stayed home and did house work and played with the kids. When Wes got home we ate and I went to the grocery so it was a pretty lazy day for me.
Kaden and Ethan with my godmother Margie
No comments:
Post a Comment