After the ice Wednesday night last week things were a little off around here Thursday Wes took me to work because I refuse to drive when the roads are bad. Luckily we didn't have any trouble getting the kids dropped off or getting to work. Friday Kaden's cold was much worse and he had been running a fever so I stayed home with him and planned to take him to the doctor. Well Wes couldn't get his truck out because the driveway was still really icy so he took my car and had to come back to get us to take us to the doctor. Turns out Kaden has RSV and probably has for a month hopefully he will start getting better soon the poor guy sounds terrible. On a good note he's growing like a weed he was 14lbs. 9 1/2oz. already!
Saturday we went to Jasper for the Hartings Christmas party. We had a really good time they rented the Otwell Community Center which worked out great because it has an old gym attached to it and a full kitchen we could use. With all the kids and the guys too the gym was awesome so they could run and play to their hearts content. We stayed there until about 5 then headed to mom and dad's to do our family gift exchange because we probably won't see Lisa again for a while since Drew can't travel yet. We all got some very nice gifts and got to visit a little more before heading back to Louisville.
Sunday did work around the house and I finished some Christmas shopping and did my grocery shopping. I also made some party mix that Aubrey helped me mix up.
I'm having trouble getting the photos in this post so I'm going to do them in a seperate post.
No comments:
Post a Comment