Background

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A weekend with Santa

Saturday I had signed up to help all day with the Picutre your pets with Santa to help raise money for the Kentucky Humane Society. I've done this the last at least 5 years and it's really fun it's a lot of the same people each year and I enjoy helping out. Wes watched the kids while I was working. When we were done there I went home to take care of a few things then we took the kids to Carol and Mike's so we could to go my work Christmas party. They had it at LaGallo Rossa this year which is a very small italian restraunt. The food was really good as was the service and the company I think we all had a good time. After the party we picked Kaden up and let Aubrey spend the night since she was already sleeping.
Sunday my parents came down to visit and go to the Christmas Expo at the fair grounds. We took both kids with us and they had a santa there and were doing free pictures. Aubrey started crying and didn't want anything to do with him so I took Kaden and had his picture taken. While we were doing that dad got Aubrey to go up to Santa and give him a high five and she got a candy cane but that was all she was doing. At least it's a start last year she wanted absolutley nothing to do with him. We had a good time walking around and looking at everything and got a few more Christmas presents bought. We went out to eat before mom and dad headed back to Jasper.

No comments: