Background

Monday, December 6, 2010

Sleep, potty training, and St. Nick

Sleep is wonderful and I'm finally getting more of it, thank you Kaden :) He slept through the night friday night (10-6) then last night he slept until 5am ate and went right back to sleep. Hopefully he will continue to sleep longer like that. I can't complain too much even when he gets up it's normally between 2-3am and he goes back to sleep pretty quickly after eating.

Potty training is also wonderful :) and Aubrey is doing great with it she didn't have any accidents this weekend and is in big girl underwear. I'm sure we will still have some accidents but I'm so happy with how well she has been doing even with us being out and about a lot latley and even when we were traveling over Thanksgving.

We had a pretty quiet weekend. Saturday morning we worked around the house then about noon I took Aubrey over to Carol and Mike's to play for a while and I did my grocery shopping and bought us a new Christmas tree. While I was shopping Wes got all the Christmas stuff out of the attic so we could decorate. When I got home I set the tree up and got a few decorations. After Aubrey got home we ate supper and Aubrey helped me decorate the tree.

Sunday we didn't do a whole lot I went for a swim at the YMCA, and while Aubrey and Kaden were napping I baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies and mixed up another batch that Aubrey helped me bake after supper. Before we left for supper Aubrey noticed there was something in her stocking! St. Nick had come while she was sleeping ;) She had a good time taking everything out and playing with it and even helped Kaden get his out too.
Aubrey was being goofy and sitting next to Kaden with her feet propped up chewing on a set of baby keys because Kaden was playing with his.

No comments: