Background

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Circus and Kaden 5 months

Sunday we took the kids to the Kosair Shriner's Circus at Broadbent Arena. Wes's parents went with us. Aubrey really enjoyed the circus in Evansville around Thanksgiving so she was really excited to go again. Personally I prefered the one in Evansville but Aubrey still had a really good time at this one too. They had Tigers, a really cool elephant, a lot of dancers, some poodles, three different motorcycle acts, and even a human canonball!
This elephant was really cool he walked that cylender across the ring, he walked across a balance beam kind of thing, and he stood on his front legs only and his back legs only it was really neat. They had other elephants they were using to give rides but they didn't bring them out as an actual act.
Kaden turned 5 months old this weekend! I know I say this all the time but he's getting SO BIG! I haven't tried to weigh him since his 4 mo check up but I bet he's 17lbs+ and he's around 27". He's also getting so much personality he giggles and smiles and talkes all the time now. He's also able to roll from belly to back and back to belly. Aubrey thought all her babies needed to eat supper with us Saturday night so she lined them all up by the table.
Check out the post below for Aubrey singing

No comments: