Background

Monday, February 21, 2011

A wedding and starting our house hunt

The kids and I went to Jasper this weekend for my cousin Dana's wedding. She married Nick Erny and it could not have been a more beautiful day for a February wedding! We had a good time visiting with everyone since I don't get to see that side of the family very often. Lisa and Drew were home too so the girls got to play.
Mom reading to the kids before Chruch sunday.
The girls and their easter bunnies

While we were in Jasper Wes was working on the house getting it ready to put on the market. We have been thinking about moving for a year or more but it's finally time! We really need a better yard for the kids with out the mosquitoes and more space in general in the house. We also went to look at one possible house Sunday evening but I think it's a no so we'll keep looking. I'm excited but also nervous it's a big change and a lot of work but it will be worth it.

No comments: