We had a pretty boring weekend just working on the house trying to get it ready to sell so I thought I'd update everyone on the kids.
Aubrey is just over 2 1/2 years old and she is such a little girl now no longer the toddler. She's way to smart for my own good! Getting into things I think there is no way she can reach and figuring things out I would prefer she didn't. She knows her ABC's and can say them all the way through and she can count to 10. She knows her right and left and all the major body parts. She is very strong willed and trying to change her mind is mostly impossible when she's set on something. I've gotten pretty good at picking my battles and either tricking or bribbing her to get her to do the things she doesn't want to do. Latley that is getting dressed and letting me do something with her hair she fights like a wild cat when you try to get her to do either most days. Her favorite thing is BARNEY! Good lord I've watched enough Barney to last a life time and can sing most of the songs in my sleep. She is a great big sister and loves to hold Kaden and will give him his paci back or fetch a burp rag for me if I ask. We got rid of her paci a while back and she's done great with that and she is completley potty trained. Overall a very happy and healthy little girl we couldn't ask for more.
Kaden is 5 1/2 months old already. He's a hoss! I don't know exactly how much he weighs but he's so much bigger than Aubrey was. He's rolling over both directions when he wants to and getting more active in general. He's chewing on EVERYTHING and you can tell where his teeth are on the bottom so he might be trying to cut those teeth. He's trying to sit up some and Sheri said he did for about 2 minutes at her house last week. He hasn't done it at home though he normally falls forward. A month or so ago he was sleeping through the night a few nights a week but the last month he's been getting up at least once a night again. I started feeding him cereal last week and I'm hoping that will help some. He is such a good baby through and has so far been very health we are so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment