Background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Enjoying the Beautiful weather

It's been so Gorgeous outside! We've been trying to enjoy it while it lasts since it's supposed to get colder again tomorrow. Last Saturday mom and dad came down with my cousin Steve with his bobcat and they helped us cut down a tree that's been resting on our garage for a few years. It wasn't doing any damage but since we're trying going to put the house on the market we wanted it off. Steve did a great job and they took it down much easier than I had anticipated and saved us a bunch of $ in the process. I made supper for everyone then they headed back to Jasper. After they left Wes watched the kids and I went to Kohl's and did some much needed shopping. I found a few nice things for spring / summer and a few things for the kids and Wes too. Sunday I went to the grocery and took Aubrey with me. She was really good while I was shopping so she got to ride "Sandy" it's only a penny and Aubrey loves to ride the pony.
After I got done shopping we went to Kyrsten's 3rd birthday party. Kyrsten is Sheri's neice and Aubrey's little buddy. It was such a great day for it the kids had a really good time playing outside.

No comments: