Background
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Blog Books
I have been really bad about keeping the kids baby books up to date because I just don't have the time to sit down and fill it out. I do keep the blog up to date though so I thought it would be really nice to have the blog printed into a book. I have thought about it for a while but I finally did it last week. I used http://www.blog2print.com/ and it was so easy! I just got the digital file and I have a good photo printer at home so I bought brochure paper and printed it 2 sided at home and bound it at work. It was still not real cheap but not too bad either. I did ours one book per year that way I can add one each year as long as I keep the blog going. This way too I have the digital file so I can have other printed if I want and I'll hopefully always have it even if I stop the blog. It's a great chronicle of our life the last few years and I think it will be great to look through in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment