Background

Monday, April 11, 2011

Indy trip

Saturday the kids and I made a road trip to Indy. I'm in the process of donating some breast milk to the Indiana Mothers Milk Bank that I have extra. It requires a blood test so I had that done fist off after dropping the kids off at Lisa's. Then after the rain stopped to went to the Indy Zoo. This is the first time I've been there and the kids had a really good time playing together and seeing all the animals. The girls both had their backpacks on to keep them from running off they had a great time with them holding each other's "tail" or making a chain with Lisa holding the one end. We also had the double stroller so they took turns riding with Kaden. We went back to Louisville that night so we could work on the house some Sunday. We are planning to meet with the realtor on Tuesday to get the process of selling our house started. Yikes! Sunday morning my parent's stopped by on their way through town from their vacation in North Carolina. They watched Kaden for us while we went to look at a house and helped do a little house work. Aubrey went to the grocery and spent a little time with Wes's parents. We worked on the house some most of the day trying to get it cleaned up and pack up some stuff that's not needed to make it look a little better and easier to keep clean. I really can't wait to move and find a new house that suits our family better but I'm stressed right now trying to get everything done!

1 comment:

Freemad said...

Good luck with the house hunting and house selling!!! If you haven't already, go ahead and bury St. Joseph - it can't hurt.