Background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Party weekend

Saturday morning we got up early and got ready to go then I took Aubrey to Wes's mom's and Kaden and I went to Kohl's so I could do some shopping. After shopping I picked Aubrey back up and went home to pack for Jasper. We all headed to jasper around 3pm for a party at mom and dad's with some of their friends and some of Dad's family. We had a good time visiting with the adults and Aubrey had fun playing with Ciara and her new baby sister Mattison. Sunday they had the Harting's family over for easter and sort of a surprise party for my 30th birthday. Most of the family made it and we all had a great time luckily the weather turned really nice Sunday so they kids could play outside since there were 11 kids 4 and under! We also had an easter egg hunt for the kids which they really enjoyed. The kids (L-R) Kenley, Addison, Owen, Avari, Gavin, Ethan, Emma, Alexis, Jade, Aubrey, & Kaden

No comments: