It has been a very productive last few weeks around our house. I was off last Monday and this Monday and Tuesday and between me and our neighbor Donna we were able to get our whole house cleaned and decluttered and ready to put on the market. Our realtor came out Tuesday to put the sign up. I don't have the listing yet but I'll share it when it's up. I'm excited, scared, and really not looking forward to this whole process but I can't wait to move and have a better space for our family.
Kaden turned 9 months old on Monday. He's such a good boy mostly happy and easy going. He is a pretty big momma's boy right now if he sees me he wants me but I don't mind that too much I enjoy loving on him. He's still nursing well and still a stinker about taking any milk from a sippy cup or bottle so we've pretty much given up. He gets milk in his cereal and baby food at the sitters and nurses at home. He is definatly getting enough so I'm not too worried about it. He can stand around the couch or tables but hasn't quite figured out how to pull himself up yet. Luckily for me he's still not crawling either although he's SO close I doubt it will be long. He's moving around more scooting on his butt or on his belly he just goes backwards though ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment