Background

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Parties, 4th of July, and a new baby

We had a super busy weekend! Saturday we went to look at another house which was a really cool house but it sat on one monster of a hill. I loved the house I just wish we could get rid of the mountain drive way!

Sunday I went to Jasper with the kids as we had several parties to go to. First we went to my cousin Tina's oldest son Cody's Graduation party. It's hard to believe he's graduated high school already because I baby sat for him when he was an infant! Man it makes me feel old. From there we went to my cousin Brooke's little girl Lily's first birthday party. It was really nice they had it at her in-laws lake which had a lot of shade and a nice shelter house so it wasn't too hot and the kids got to play in the water. Unfortunatly dummy mom unpacked our suitcases w/ the swimsuits at mom and dad's and I didn't feel like driving all the way back there to get them. Aubrey had got her dress wet at the park though at Cody's party so I just let her play in the little pool and slip and slide with it on. It was really nice to see everyone and all the little kids Kaden's age were there so we got some pictures with everyone.

Monday I helped mom pick beans, played some cards with dad, and played with the kids. I tried to get Aubrey to help me pick beans but she didn't want to get her feet dirty! She's such a little city girl ;) The grass was wet too it was funny watching her tip toe around because of the wet grass. After lunch we went to see my cousin Gwen's new baby that was born on Friday evening. They named him Easton Ray he's a cutie.

Here are some pictures from the weekend my camera had a nice finger smudge on the lense that I didn't noice right away so some of the pictures have a blurry spot in the middle.
Me with Easton

L-R, Lily, Kaden, Bryce, Eli
Eli, Ethan, Kaden, Bryce

Aubrey on the merry go round at Cody's party

No comments: