Background

Thursday, August 25, 2011

New sitter for the kids

The friend who has been watching the kids has decided not to baby sit anymore so we've been looking for a new sitter for the kids. I've thought about it latley anyway because I think it will be really good for Aubrey to be around more kids and in a more structured environment to get her ready for school. We decided on a day care instead of in home provider this time that way she will get preschool and hopefully the schedule will be more consistent than a sitter that may be out sick or have one of their children sick and not be able to watch them. I think we've found one that I really like it's at a church right by our house and I liked the teachers and the way they did things. The baby room that Kaden will be in at first had a separate sleeping area and they are willing to work with me in finding a solution to get him to drink some milk from a cup and his special eating habits. The teacher we met in there was really nice and great with the little ones. The classes were pretty small when I was there but I think they are expecting a few more kids to start soon. We're going to take the kids in to visit on Monday morning and introduce them to the teachers and let them play with their classes a little bit then if all goes well they will start the Tuesday after Labor day.
I think it will be a good move for the kids I hope the transition goes smoothly

1 comment:

Carla said...

I haven't been on the computer much in the past few days so I hadn't seen this post prior to my FB question.