The kids and I went to Jasper over the weekend so I could help dad move some of his wood around and clean up some. Wes stayed home because he had work to do over the weekend. We got to their house close to noon and had some lunch before getting to work. We moved the rest of the wood he had from the hay loft and attic into the shop so he could see what all he had and to have it all in one place if he needs something. They are thinking about moving into town to a little smaller house with less steps so they are trying to get things organized and cleaned up some. After we got done with that we had supper and I ran into town to get a few things I forgot to bring with me.
Sunday we went to church with mom and dad at Holy Family then went to Mike and Mark's to eat with April, and Brooke and their families. After lunch we followed April to Holiday World. I've been wanting to take Aubrey and it was the perfect day for it not as hot as it had been and April, Gwen, and Emily were going so I had some help with the kids. We had a good time Aubrey got to ride a few of the rides and had fun playing in the water in the splash park. 

A little update on the day care situation:
We took the kids into the day care we've chosen yesterday to introduce them and let Wes check it out. Everything went well Aubrey was hesitant at first but by the time we left she had warmed up a lot and was wanting to play. Kaden's teacher seems really willing to work with us to help with his eating issues as well. I think it's going to be a good move they start next Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment