Background
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Strassenfest 2011
This weekend was Jasper's big festival the "Strassenfest" we normally try to be in town for the weekend so we can visit and let the kids ride some of the rides. Unfortunatley we just missed some of my cousin's as we were leaving but Lisa and I took the girls for a few hours Saturday afternoon. They both had a really good time and really enjoyed riding the rides. I think they rode all the kids rides except the farris wheel. I was surprised that Aubrey wanted to ride them all last year she would only ride the boats. They also got the arms painted, ate BBQ chicken, elephant ears, and helped Lisa eat some frozen fruit and a snow cone ;) 


When we were getting ready to go I put Aubrey's hair up and Emma wanted hers up too. From what Lisa said that's rare so she doens't even try. She didn't leave it in long but it was really cute when it was up.
Saturday at lunch the girls got to have a picnic in the family room because Drew had the power off in the kitchen/dining room to replace mom and dad's range hood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment