Background

Monday, September 12, 2011

House hunting and a birthday party

We had a pretty crazy weekend but it was a good weekend.  Friday after Kaden's surgery we went back home and let him take a nap then we went out to the mall so I could do some clothes shoping.  While I've lost most of the weight from his pregnancy I've still got some to go so I cannot wear any of my long pants from before and needed to get some new ones.  He did pretty good while we were there as long as we were moving.  On the way home we stopped by the kids play school to get Aubrey and tell Kaden's teachers how he did.  Then we went home to play for a while before Wes got home.  The kids were being good so I took some pictures.


 Saturday morning went across the river to Georgetown to look at a few houses there.  We really liked both the second and third ones.  After listing the pros and cons and talking about it we think think the third one could really work for us.  We both really liked the feel of the house and could see ourselves living there for a long time.  It's a log house on a wooded lot yet it's really close to the highway and I-64.  Although right now they have the I-64 bridge to Louisville closed so that's a big problem.  Hopefully they will get it fixed soon and reopened.  Our realtor is checking into some things for us and we still need to sell our house so it's early times but it makes me feel good knowing there is something out there we both agree on I wasn't sure that would happen.

After house hunting we headed to mom and dad's to visit before going to Ethan's birthday party.  We had a good time the kids got to play with their cousin's and I got to visit with my cousin's.  It was late getting back but we had a good time.

No comments: