We had a good weekend but didn't do too much. They showed the house again on Monday so we spent the weekend cleaning house and just doing odds and ends. Monday I took the kids and Zeus to the park while they showed the house then we had some friends and their kids over for supper and had a good time visiting with them.
Tuesday morning was the first day for the kids at their new day care. Aubrey loves Calliou (the cartoon) and he goes to play school so that's what we've been calling it so Aubrey wants to go. I was totally expecting Aubrey to cling and throw a fit when we left. Nope she went right to her teacher and off to play and didn't even look back. I couldn't believe it but was glad she was excited to play. Kaden went ok too I am really happy with his main teacher I think she'll be really good at helping us with Kaden's eating and seems really patient with the kids. When I got there to pick them up Aubrey was still happy and I think she had a really fun day. They traced their names on a peice of paper and she did really well. Kaden was a little fussy they said but he was pretty fussy the night before too I think he's getting 2 bottom eye teeth in. He took 2 naps but not real long. She said he wasn't bad just wanted to be held. He drank all his milk the first feeding but the second he didn't want it. Silly boy.
I think I mentioned that Kaden is tongue tied before but we are having it clipped on Friday. I'm a little nervous about having him put under anesthesia but I'm hoping that it will help him drink a little easier and prevent any future speech or dental problems that being tongue tied can cause.
No comments:
Post a Comment