Background

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend.  I got off work early on Friday so I stopped by home and did a few things then went to the hospital to visit our friends Amy and Jeff who had a baby on Thursday.  Lauren Michelle is beautiful I can't wait to see her grow and get my baby fix every once in a while since Kaden is getting so big :)  After visiting them I got the kids and we went home and fixed some supper.

Saturday we spent most of the day at home doing house work and working on the yard.  I actually got both kids to take a nap (a rarity since Aubrey doesn't normally take one at home) so I was able to get a few things done while they were sleeping.  When they got up we played out side a while and took a walk around the neighborhood then went up to the park and let them play for a while.  After the park we went to Tumbleweed to eat supper.

Sunday the kids got their stuff from the Easter bunny and hunted eggs at the house.  Wes did more work on the yard since the grass was like a foot tall it took forever to cut because he had to bag it and go over it a few times.  He also got a truck load of top soil to fill in a low area behind the driveway that collects water really bad.  He unloaded that and put some grass seed down so we will see if that helps.  Sunday afternoon we went to Wes's parents house to visit and eat with them.  We left the kids over there and Wes and I went home so we could do a few more things outside that took both of us and Wes's mom brought the kids back home about 7pm.  When the kids got home I took them to Kroger with me and got groceries while Wes did some work for work. 

It was supper busy but we got a lot done and had fun in the process. Here are some pictures from the weekend.  I also posted a video of Kaden walking with the little bubble mower on facebook.  He is doing really well walking he's still not doing it a whole lot on his own but he doesn't really need much support.
The kids with their easter baskets
 Kaden picking up easter eggs he did pretty good and knew to put them in the basket.
 Aubrey trying out her new camera.
 Wes and the kids.  Kaden likes to sit like a big boy in the chairs by himself.
 The kids riding in the car cart at Kroger.  That was the first time I had tried both of them in there and they did really good.

No comments: