Aubrey and Addi riding Addi's tricycle.
Addi and Aubrey playing in the "tent" I made for them.
Saturday I did my shoping and did a few things at home that morning and afternoon. For Supper we met Sheri, Jason, Abigail, and Noah at Mark's Feed Store. Aubrey had a good time with the kids and got a Barbie dog doctor from them for her birthday. After supper we went to visit Wes's parents for a while and Aubrey wanted to spend the night so we left her there and headed home. Abigail, Aubrey, and Noah on the concrete pig outside Mark's Feed Store
Sunday we had a baby shower for one of Wes's cousin's so Me and Kaden went to that and met Carol and Aubrey while Wes did some work at home. It was a nice shower and we got to see a little of Wes's family that we don't see very often.
Here are some other random pictures from the last few weeks.
Our other baby Zeus :) He's such a good boy so I don't really talk about him much but he loves our new big back yard to play fetch in.
Aubrey's 4 year picture. She looks like such a little lady in this picture.
My goofy Aubrey :)
The check up part was this morning. We got it done but man was Aubrey a stinker. She would not let them get her weight or heigh or temp although finally I was able to get on the scale with her and we got her weight. She did great with the doctor since she really likes her. Unfortunatly she needed 5 shots and her finger pricked for a blood test today and that did not go well it took me two nurses and the doctor to hold her I felt terrible but no amount of talking or bribing was getting her to calm down and let us do it without a fight. I am so glad we don't have to do that for another 7 years! Unfortunatley Kaden needs his 2 year shots in just a few months and he hates them as bad as she does :(
No comments:
Post a Comment