It's been a crazy few weeks with the kids being sick and the bridge work making traffic a nightmare in the eveings again so it was nice to get to have a little fun over the weekend. Saturday Wes was still sick so the kids and I went to Jasper to my cousin Brooke's daughter Lily's 2nd birthday party. We spent a little time with mom and dad first and my cousin Tina came by to visit too before the party. Lily had a great party and we got to see their new house. The kids had a really good time playing with the cousin's and I had a good time visiting with my cousin's. After the party we headed back home.
Sunday we did some house stuff and Wes took the kids to his parent's and brothers so I could get some things done around the house. I took all the kids toys out and cleaned, sorted, and reorganized them so we could find the missing peices to some of them and put away some they didn't play with anymore. I also moved the storage thing we had in the living room to Kaden's room so now all the toys are in the kids rooms instead of the living room. I'm sure half of them will end up out there anyway but it's worth a shot.
Birthday girl Lily and Aubrey
Lily had a cool princess cake
Aubrey and her friends Kenley, Jillian, Addison, and Colson
No comments:
Post a Comment