Background

Monday, October 8, 2012

Date night & Good luck Jeremy

Thursday Kaden started with pink eye so I stayed home with him Thursday and Friday.  I hate for the kids to be sick but I love having a little extra time to get things done.  Friday we went to Kohls and got some clothes for the kids, went to Walmart and got the oil changed ate lunch, got Kaden's hair cut, and got groceries.  Then we headed home for Kaden to take a nap.  While he was sleeping I started some Chilli for supper, made a batch of sugar cookies, did several loads of laundry, and picked up the living room and Aubrey's room. After Kaden got up from his nap we went to get Aubrey and went to the park for a little bit since it was nice outside.  Kaden's eyes were doing much better so I wasn't too worried about it spreading since they were not pussy anymore.  The kids had a good time and I enjoyed a little extra time with Kaden.

Saturday we did some house work and Wes did his workout then we took the kids over to Mike and Carol's.  They watched them for us so Wes and I could have a little us time.  We went to Mark's Feedstore to eat then we went bowling.  It was nice to have a few hours without the kids.  We picked Kaden up and Aubrey decided to spend the night with mammaw and pappaw so we headed home.

Sunday we did the yard work and finished a few projects outside while Kaden was napping.  For supper we went over to Mike and Carol's.  Jeremy and Ben were there too so we got to visit some.

Jeremy is having surgery on Wednesday of this week to remove 3 of his 4 parathyroid glands and the tumor they know is on one of them.  This is step of of the treatment of the MEN1 he was diagnosed with back in July.  After this when he's healed they will do another surgery to remove the leisons on his liver.  Hopefully it will get him back to where he's not getting sick anymore.  If everyone could send up a few prayers for a sucessful surgery and quick recovery we would appreciate it.

Check the posts below I put several up today.

No comments: