We got pumpkins for the kids at Joe Hubers several weeks ago and Aubrey wanted to paint her. Well I grabbed some paint at Target when I was there Saturday and Wes told her he would help her paint them Sunday. The paint didn't work real well it was with the pumpkin decorating supplies but it didn't show up real well. Aubrey had fun though and she says she's not done so we may have more pictures to add later. Wes is planning to carve the ones we got for us so I'll let you know how those turn out.
Ready to get started.
Aubrey with my old McDonalds shirt as a paint shirt.
Aubrey's finished pumpkin. Wes painted Kaden's for him I didn't get a picture though.
After the painting was done Sunday we packed up and headed to Jasper. We visited with mom and dad for a while then went to Bryce's 2nd birthday party. The kids had a really good time playing with all the cousin's and I had a good time visiting with my cousin's.
No comments:
Post a Comment