Background

Monday, January 14, 2013

Bowling with the cousins

Since Kaden was sick and we missed both the Christmas and New Years parties with my mom's side of the family we didn't get to see my cousins and all the new babies. We decided to go to Jasper over the weekend to visit and asked if we could get together while I was there. Luckily most of them were free so we decided to take the kids bowling. It was an interesting experience but I think we all had a good time, I know my kids did. I wish we were closer so we got to see them more we all enjoy our visits with everyone.

After bowling we stopped at McDonalds for a bite to eat then spent the night at mom and dad's. Sunday we went to church and ate lunch and visited with mom and dad a while before heading back home.










No comments: