Sunday didn't exactly go as planned Aubrey was supposed to go to a neighbor's birthday party and they were going to pick her up and take her with them then I was going to go later. I had all these grand ideas of the stuff I was going to get done before going. Aubrey didn't want to go with them though so I told her I would just take her when it started. I got a few things done around the house and then we went to the party. I took Kaden too so Wes could do some more stuff around the house. It didn't go well though Aubrey refused to go play with the other kids and was just a grouch so we didn't stay long. Then Kaden screamed all the way home so they both layed down for a nap when we got home and I started some Chilli then went to the store for a while to decompress. I went to Dollar Tree and got Valentines and Big Lots to look around since I haven't been in there forever. When I got home we ate supper and I worked out and got the kids to bed.
Background
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Healthy week and a date night
It was so nice to have a week when everyone was healthy for once! It seems like that is a rare occasion anymore. We finally wheaned Kaden from his breathing treatments over the weekend so I'm praying that the stronger controller medication will help and we can go a little bit without another attack. Aubrey had a dentist appintment this week and got a good report there too, she really doesn't like going but Wes took her and said she didn't do as bad as last time. Thursday we had her swim lessons again she is doing really well and seems to really like them. They are working on putting their face in the water, kicking, and learning to do the arm movement for freestyle. Here is a little video of her from Thursday.
Friday night we went to El Nopal for supper after work then got the kids to bed. Saturday we did house work, I did my grocery shopping, and bought some new shelves for the pantry closets to give us a little more storage in there. When I got home I put the shelves up and ate some lunch. My parents were awesome and agreed to come down and watch the kids Saturday night so Wes and I could have a date night. We went to the late afternoon showing of "The Hobbit" then to Tumbleweed to eat afterwards. We had planned to go someplace else since we eat there all the time but the other restraunts around had a huge wait even calling in advance and we didn't want to be out that late. When we got home we finished putting the kids to bed since they had already had their bath and everything and mom and dad headed home.
Sunday didn't exactly go as planned Aubrey was supposed to go to a neighbor's birthday party and they were going to pick her up and take her with them then I was going to go later. I had all these grand ideas of the stuff I was going to get done before going. Aubrey didn't want to go with them though so I told her I would just take her when it started. I got a few things done around the house and then we went to the party. I took Kaden too so Wes could do some more stuff around the house. It didn't go well though Aubrey refused to go play with the other kids and was just a grouch so we didn't stay long. Then Kaden screamed all the way home so they both layed down for a nap when we got home and I started some Chilli then went to the store for a while to decompress. I went to Dollar Tree and got Valentines and Big Lots to look around since I haven't been in there forever. When I got home we ate supper and I worked out and got the kids to bed.
Sunday didn't exactly go as planned Aubrey was supposed to go to a neighbor's birthday party and they were going to pick her up and take her with them then I was going to go later. I had all these grand ideas of the stuff I was going to get done before going. Aubrey didn't want to go with them though so I told her I would just take her when it started. I got a few things done around the house and then we went to the party. I took Kaden too so Wes could do some more stuff around the house. It didn't go well though Aubrey refused to go play with the other kids and was just a grouch so we didn't stay long. Then Kaden screamed all the way home so they both layed down for a nap when we got home and I started some Chilli then went to the store for a while to decompress. I went to Dollar Tree and got Valentines and Big Lots to look around since I haven't been in there forever. When I got home we ate supper and I worked out and got the kids to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment