Kaden learned how to climb the rock wall so he can now get up on the playset himself! I had to keep reminding him to use his legs though he just tried to pull himself up by his arms which didn't work very well.
Sunday on the other hand was nasty! We got ready for church and headed out in rain. By the time we got there it was starting to sleet. It snowed all through church and the parking lot was slick by the time we got out. I figured it would clear up and rain again since the radar was showing rain and it was 36 degrees. I had made plans with my friend Amy to go to a Rhea Lana consignment sale they were having out at the Floyd Co. Fair grounds after church we decided it wouldn't last so we went ahead and went. Boy were we wrong though it sleeted the whole time we were gone and the parking lots and roads were a mess. We went to Five Guys and Fries and got some lunch first then went to the sale. I found some clothes for Aubrey but nothing for Kaden. Amy got a few things for her girls as well. Then we headed back home. It was nice to have a little adult time with a friend even with the nasty weather. It continued to snow most of the afternoon. Wes went into work a while after we got back then I made supper and played with the kids a while that evening.
You know what they say "If you don't like the weather today just wait 24 hrs." that was never more true than this weekend. I would really prefer the way it was the first day though!
This was the hood of the car after church it was weird little ice balls at that time.
No comments:
Post a Comment