Background

Monday, March 4, 2013

Swim Lessons

I know I posted a while back about Aubrey starting swim lessons.  She has really enjoyed them and did really great with level 1.  They have worked on putting their face in the water, star fish float, learning the arm movements for swimming, and kicking.  She finished this session last week and graduated to the next level.  We went ahead and signed her up for the next session starting March 12th since she did so well this time.  The next level will work on getting them to start swimming on their own some and putting their face in the water more, getting a ring from the pool steps under water.  I hope she enjoys it as much as she did the last one.  I wish I could get Kaden in it too he seems to like the pool now and want to but the time they have the parent/tot class just doens't work very well with our schedule.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Good job Aubrey!!