Happy Birthday to my baby today! The last three years with him have been up and down but he is the best little boy in the world. Through the ear infections, ear tubes, tongue tie surgery, asthma and everything else he has always been in great spirits and is almost always in a good mood. He's my laid back little man and he is changing and growing up more every day. Sometimes I wish I could push a big pause button and have time hold still a little while so I could take a little more time to enjoy the kids while they are babies, but that's not the way the world works so I try to enjoy today and look forward to all the tomorrows to come.
A few notable things about Kaden that have changed in the last 6 months or so. He is talking and singing and has become much more vocal. His words are pretty clear most of the time and he's not afraid to tell Aubrey to be quiet so he can be heard :) He is ALL little boy he loves his Iron Man, and spider man, dinosaurs, playing ball and riding his bike. He can say his ABC's clearly and he can count to at least 15 sometimes higher. We have started potty training but haven't made much progress to this point he just doesn't seem to have the feeling that he needs to go yet so we will keep trying. He is finally sleeping through the night 99% of the time!!!!
We love him so much I can't wait to see what the future brings!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Kaden!
Post a Comment