The weekend of Sept. 20-22 my mom and dad moved into their new house in Jasper. It's been a very long crazy expensive process but in the long run we hope it will be a good choice for them and a house they can manage better than the old house. They were able to get all the interior work they wanted done on the new house before moving so they shouldn't have to worry about new paint or flooring for many years hopefully.
Friday night I had a Thirty-one party with my cousin April at her mom's house. Mom stopped by for a little bit before heading back to the old house and picked the kids up and took them with her. When I was done I went back to their house to spend the night too. Saturday we packed at the old house and several others came to help as well. They did load a box truck with furniture and took it over to the new house. Saturday evening I took the kids and headed back toward home. I took Kaden over to Wes's parents to spend the night but Aubrey didn't want to stay so she went home with me. We spent the night at home then headed back to Jasper on Sunday with Wes along. Sunday we packed more and loaded the big trailer with the rest of the furniture and boxes and took it to the new house. We loaded some stuff we were taking home on one of my uncles trucks and took it back to our house then came back to the new house to help there. We got everything moved but they have a LONG way to go unpacking.
No comments:
Post a Comment