A few months ago Kaden's daycare undertook the very fun task of trying to potty train 6 toddlers between ages 2 & 3 including Kaden. Before this I would ask Kaden if he needed to go and would put him on the potty occasionally but he really showed no interest at all. He went a few times but few and far between. Finally about 2 weeks ago he started to tell them and us that he had to go and within a week he was going on the potty 95% of the time! This weekend I took the plunge and put him in big boy underwear! He went all weekend without an accident I am so proud of him. I am still putting a diaper on him at nap and bedtime because he is still wet then a lot of times but that's ok. Hopefully he does great at daycare today it's his first day there with the underwear on.
He is growing up so much and as proud and happy I am for that I also kind of miss my baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment