It had been a long time since we had professional photos taken of the family and kids. I've been trying for a few months to get it done but it seemed like Kaden constantly had a bruise or big scratch on his face and I really didn't want that in the photos. So he is finally all healed up so I scheduled to have them taken at Portrait Innovations last Friday. The place was packed so we had to wait a little while even though we had an appointment. The kids were really great though they behaved and both smiled when asked I could not have asked for more! We got some pretty good pictures of everyone and the kids so I am happy. Here are a few of my favorites.
Since the kids were so good getting their pictures taken when we were done Wes took to the kids over to Greentree Pet Store to pick out a few new fish for Aubrey's tank.










1 comment:
My favorites are the first one of all of you and the kids standing (their individual pics). They all turned out great though!
Post a Comment