Background

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Playdate and a party

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to Jasper.  Since the year Aubrey was born we have had a playdate the weekend after Thanksgiving (except last year) with some childhood friends who also had babies about the same time we did.  This year they came to mom and dad's house Saturday morning.  Not everyone was able to make it but most of them were there and it was really nice catching up with my friends and letting the kids get to know each other since we don't get together very often.  Hopefully they will become friends as they grow.  We let the kids play a while and made some lunch then the kids decorated and ate cupcakes and they played a little more.  We even got a picture with all the kids together and facing the camera!  I had a great time and I think everyone else did too I really appreciated them coming down to save us a little driving so we could visit.








After the playdate we got ready to go to my Uncle Andy's 60th Birthday party / Hartings Thanksgiving.  They had it at the KofC since we've pretty much outgrown most of the family's houses :)  Most of my cousin's were there including a few from out of town so it was nice to visit with everyone.  After the party we headed back home it was a really good day I love seeing everyone and getting to catch up some.

No comments: