Background

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just an update

It's been a week so I thought I should post a little update. We had a pretty good weekend overall. Mom and dad came to visit and bring Mocha back home on Saturday morning. They spent the day with us and mom and I did some shoping while dad took a nap with Aubrey. Sunday we just did housework and I took Mocha to her obedience class while Wes got some daddy time with Aubrey. After class we went over to Carol and Mike's for supper and to visit for a while.

Aubrey has been not wanting to eat since Friday. She's pretty happy most of the time but when I try to feed her or lay her down she was screaming. I figured it was another ear infection so back to the doc we went yesterday afternoon. Sure enough her right ear is infected and she thought the left has some fluid behind the ear drum. Then the doctor was listening to her chest and asked me to remind her what the murmer was from??? I looked at her like she had 3 heads they have never mentioned her having a heart murmer before. She said there was definatly a murmer but she wasn't worried about it by the way it sounded it wasn't a big deal. She did want to find out what was causing it though so Aubrey will have a heart ultrasound on April 14th (same day as her 9 month check up) to get it checked out. If it's not one thing it's another I really wish we could get by with a few months without an ear infection or other issue the doctors office staff is getting to know us well.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday while I was getting something to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't get too upset about the heart murmer, we found out Elizabeth had one when she was 6 yrs old. It didn't stunt her growth or activities. She still has it also, we found out last year during a school physical.

Donna G.