It was such a pretty weekend this weekend but I'm not sure where it went. It seems like it's Monday before I get anything done anymore.
Saturday we slept in some then did some house work. Wes did his workout and then settled in to study for his LEED test coming up this week. I took Aubrey to her buddy Kyrsten's first birthday party and we visited for a while.
We have been looking for a church that we both feel comfortable going to so we decided to go to church with Sherri and Jason at Valley View Christian church Saturday evening. It was an interesting service but I'm not sure it's the right fit for us. After church we went to Tumbleweed and got some supper.
The prayer request part of this post is that Wes's grandma had a heart attack this weekend and is in the hospital. Luckily it was mild and the doctor said there wasn't any permenant damage. We went to see her yesterday morning and she got to visit with Aubrey a little bit. She's supposed to get to come home today. She will be 95 in June and still lives on her own. We pray she will have many more healthy years with us.
The weather was beautiful so Zeus's obedience class was outside this week he did better than I expected and seems to be enjoying the class. When we got home I made supper and took Aubrey and Zeus for a walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment