Gosh it's been a very busy but good weekend. Wes and I both took off work on Friday to move furniture, remove the old carpet and padding and prepare our room for new carpeting. Saturday morning we had the carpet put in by a guy Wes's parents know he did a great job when he did the carpet in Aubrey's room and he did a great job this time too. I'm so happy to have that done bye bye nasty blue carpet.
I had planned to go to Jasper this weekend since Lisa and Drew were going to be home and we were invited to Aden's 2nd birthday party. I wasn't sure if I would make it because of the shingles but I was feeling pretty good Saturday so I packed up stuff for Aubrey and I and headed to Jasper. We had a good time visiting with the Hartings family at the party Saturday evening and Aubrey got her first taste of icing.

Sunday we went to church then back to mom and dad's and Lisa and Drew came over with Emma. We had a little photo shoot here are a few of the pictures. There area ton more on our picture website listed on the right side of the blog.



Sunday I also went out to my cousin Tina and her husband Joe's land where they are building a house. I got to see the house in progress and visit with them for a little bit.
I headed back to Louisville around 5pm and spent a little time with Wes before bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment