Background

Sunday, July 12, 2009

First steps

Aubrey had a huge weekend I have a bunch of pictures I'll post later. Most importantley though Aubrey took her first steps yesterday!!! Unfortunatly I didn't get to see them :( We were at the Harting's summer party / Aubrey's birthday party and Wes and Mom were watching her while I was outside visiting with some of the cousin's at the lake. Mom stood Aubrey up a few steps from Wes and she took two steps on her own to get to Wes. It's only a matter of time before she's running around. She gets around really well the way it is I'm not so sure I want her walking but I'm happy she's learning and growing.
I'll post pictures and more tomorrow not it's time to relax after a very long weekend.

1 comment:

Freemad said...

That's awesome! Way to go Aubrey and happy birthday!