What a weekend we got to see Tigers, and Giraffes, and penguins oh MY and lot of babies too! Friday since both Wes and I were off work and we have a membership the the zoo we decided to go out there for a few hours before Aubrey needed her nap. We got to see the baby giraffe, the Sumang tiger, and the penginues. We also took Aubrey into the petting zoo this time and let her pet the goat. She was a lot more interested this time than she has been before hopefully we'll have more nice days like Friday that we can enjoy the zoo.
Saturday we went up to Lincoln State Park to visit with my parents and the camping crew. It was great to see everyone but especially to see all the other babies and momma's (well and daddies too). Lisa & Drew were there with Emma, Christa and Lance were there with Jenna, Bonnie made it with Lexi, and Carla and Matt were there with Ciara. We got some pictures with all of us too but I didn't have my camera at that time so I'll have to get them from Lisa. I got a few pictures though that turned out pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment