Background

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to

I think that's Aubrey's theme song today. I can't believe she's a year old already!
We went to the doctor today for her 12 month check up and shots and a recheck for her ear infection from last week. Unfortunately her ear infection is still there and on top of that she's cutting all 4 top front teeth now too. So needless to say she's not a very happy camper. We got different meds for the ear infection and decided to forgo the shots until they recheck her ears in three weeks. If we can't get it cleared up or she gets another one we'll probably have to think about getting tubes put in since I think this is her 5th or 6th ear infection. Dr. Kamber also gave her some Allegra samples for us to give her since he thinks her allergies are part of the cause of her ear infections.

Other than that she's 20lbs 3oz and 30" long! She's tall and skinny I wonder where she got that from ;)

We don't have any major plans for tonight other than just spending some time with her. We're having a birthday party at Wes's parents house this weekend for his family and some friends.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Moooommmmmm! I can't believe you scheduled her check-up and shots for her birthday! How sad that she still feels awful on her first birthday.

Barbara and Wes said...

I know but this way I got to spend a little more time with her too. At least she didn't have to get her shots today since she wasn't feeling very well anyway.