Background

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone!! We had a good Haloween other than Aubrey being a little grumpy. Wes and his friend Jason have been planning a big Halloween set up for Jason's house since we were going to be having a party over there. Wes's contribution was a crypt with a moving ghost that glowed he's been working on it for a while but got it done just in time with some help from Jason and his brother Ben. Aubrey was supposed to be a lady bug but she REALLY didn't want to be a lady bug so I ended up putting her in her little UK cheerleader outfit I bought for her to wear during basketball games. She was cute either way but still not real happy. I think she's getting some teeth in.
Here are some pictures of the setup and of Aubrey.
All the kids Aubrey with her best bud Kyrsten
Here is a short video of Wes's Crypt all lit up and the ghost moving it got a ton of attention from the trick or Treaters

2 comments:

AE.Schipp said...

Aubrey is very cute cheerleader! Adi used to have a Purdue cheerleading outfit. Wes's crypt is awesome!

AG BOEGLIN said...

Aubrey is one cute cheerleader! I hope that you guys had a fun Halloween! I agree with Emily...Wes's crypt is awesome!