Background

Monday, November 16, 2009

Shopping weekend

Mom, dad, Lisa, Drew and Emma were in Louisville for the weekend to visit and do a little Christmas shopping. They got in town Saturday morning and we headed out to The Summit which is a outlet mall here in Louisville. We spent the morning shopping then ate at Max & Erma's and shopped a little more until the girls got a too grouchy because they needed a nap. Then Lisa and Drew went to their hotel so they could lay Emma down and dad could rest some. I figured Aubrey wouldn't go to sleep there so I drove back home to get my swimsuit and so she could get a nap in during the drive. When we got back to the hotel we took the girls to the pool to swim for little bit. They had a good time playing in the pool with me, Drew and Dad. When we got done swimming Mom, Dad & Emma followed us back to our house for the night and let Lisa and Drew have a night to themselves. We ate supper and I put Aubrey to bed. Emma did pretty good it took a while to get her to go to bed but once she did she slept all night. Sunday morning we were going to all go eat brunch but the places we tried were busy and Lisa and Drew wanted to head back so they went ahead and mom and dad and us went to Bob Evans. After brunch dad helped Wes fix our soffit and mom helped me mix up some chocolate chip cookies while Aubrey took her nap.

We had a good time visiting and I think the girls had fun playing with each other.


1 comment:

Carla said...

Sounds like you guys had a good weekend. I just told Matt the other night that we need to take Ciara swimming. She has so much fun splashing in the tub. Luckily, the hotel in New Harmony will allow you to pay to come in just to swim and I've heard their pool is really nice.