Background

Monday, December 14, 2009

Aubrey's encounter with Santa

We had a good weekend. Saturday I volenteered at the Picture your pets with Santa as I have the last few years. It's always fun to see all the animals and it's a good fundraiser for our local Humane Society. I planned to take our dogs and Aubrey but never made it. Sunday mom came down she's spending the week with us while Sheri is having some surgery this week. We went to the Christmas Craft Show at the Fair grounds and spent a few hours there. Aubrey did so good I was really surprised. She luckily took an early nap so she was well rested and just sat in her stroller and chilled most of the time. We found a few Christmas gifts for people and had a good time. They were taking free pictures with Santa sponsered by on of the local TV stations so I thought I would try it again. No such luck I'm really surprised since she will go to about anyone generally but she wouldn't even let me get close to Santa. She screamed so loud. I tried calming her down and sitting on Santa's lap or standing next to him with me holding her but she was just terrified so we left it go. Hopefully next year.

No comments: