We finally put the tree up yesterday so it feels like Christmas time now. I also took Aubrey to a new photo studio in Meijer to have her pictures taken on Saturday with the tree. She did really well and we got some cute pictures from it. I don't have them yet but they should be in probably by this weekend. Saturday evening we went over to Sheri and Jason's to visit and watch the UFC fights that were on. I took a few pictures of Aubrey and Noah by their tree but I don't have them on this computer so I'll have to post them later. She loves being over there and had a good time playing with Noah.
So far so good with Aubrey and the trees she is interested in them but hasn't really tried to take anything off or really mess with it. Hopefully she'll continue to leave it alone.
1 comment:
Same here...Ciara will look at the tree and point, but has never bothered any of the trees.
Post a Comment