Friday evening Wes came up to join us we had Thanksgiving supper with mom and dad then. Saturday we spent some time around the house with mom, dad, Lisa and Emma before heading back to Louisville.
Background
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thanksgiving and the Circus
I'm a few days late but better late than never. We had a good but very hectic week last week. After our playdate on Wednesday Aubrey and I drove back to Louisville. Thursday we had a late lunch/early supper with Wes's parents and brothers and Aunt which was great, then Aubrey and I went back to Jasper so we could get up early Friday for the Circus. Friday we got ready and met the cousin's at Gwen's house and headed to Evansville for the Hadi Shrine Circus. I think this is the 4th year I've gone and it's really neat to watch. We saw Lions & Tigers, preforming dogs, Elephants, Bears, pigs, chimps, and some high flying people as well. 



After the circus we went to Chucky Cheese so the kids could play. Aubrey fell asleep on the way there so we let her sleep while we ordered the pizza then woke her up. I probably should have let her sleep though because she didn't really enjoy playing there. She's been a lot more clingy when we're out places she's unfarmiliar with. The other kids had a good time though. 

Friday evening Wes came up to join us we had Thanksgiving supper with mom and dad then. Saturday we spent some time around the house with mom, dad, Lisa and Emma before heading back to Louisville.
Friday evening Wes came up to join us we had Thanksgiving supper with mom and dad then. Saturday we spent some time around the house with mom, dad, Lisa and Emma before heading back to Louisville.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your circus pictures turned out really good!
Post a Comment