Background

Monday, December 21, 2009

A week with Grandma

Last week mom was at our house all week to help watch Aubrey while our normal sitter Sheri had surgery. Overall I think mom and Aubrey had a good time and I really appreciated mom's help all week. Monday and Tuesday Aubrey was a little grouchy but I'm pretty sure it was because of the teeth that came in. She's now got 12 teeth! I think there are two more on the bottom that are close too.

Friday dad came down to visit too we went to Logan's for supper then visited for a while. Saturday morning Mom and I did a little Christmas shopping then mom stayed home with Aubrey so she could take her nap while Wes, Dad, Ben and I went to Bass Pro shop to get a few Christmas presents. When we got home Mom and I went to Meijer to get another present that mom was having trouble getting ordered before they headed back to Jasper. It was a good week and weekend and nice to spend a little extra time with mom and dad.

No comments: