Background

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First hair cut

I took Aubrey for her first hair cut on Saturday. Her hair was really long on top but still shorter on the sides and very back so I wanted it evened up some. She didn't exactly like it but she didn't make a fuss about it either. Wes's mom wanted to go with me so she took some pictures while Aubrey sat on my lap while the lady cut her hair. I think it turned out pretty good she took quiet a bit off the longer part but it's much more even now and hopefully will grow out that way. Here are some pictures.
Sunday mom and dad came down to help finish our kitchen/living room project. It's kind of been sitting idle for a few weeks as I've not felt well and the weather hasn't been very cooperative with us needing to go in and out to cut trim. Luckily it's DONE and I love it! I need to get some pictures yet but it's kind of a mess and I haven't got it cleaned up enough yet.
Everyone seems to be sick around here though Wes and I have had colds and Aubrey has some type of stomach bug along with her baby sitter and her family. Hopefully everyone will be feeling better soon.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Looks cute up! I bet it looks lots better down too. You'll probably be surprised at how much and how fast it will grow now!