I made an appointment for Aubrey to get her Easter pictures taken on Saturday at JcPenny at the mall. So we get her all dolled up in her cute Easter dress and get in the car and head out to Jeffersontown Mall. As I pulled into the parking lot I realized I forgot the coupon for the pictures which is a huge savings. So I called Wes and asked him to bring it out to me even though it's a bit of a hike it was worth it to save over half on the pictures. So we get in to the studio and we're a little early so we walk over to the food court and get a drink and go back to the studio. Aubrey was in her stroller and just chillin and looking around. We get back there and I get her out and she's being all shy and just clings to me and the stroller. They call us for our session and the little stinker wouldn't have anything to do with it. She just clung to me and cried then would lay her head down on me like she wasn't feeling well. After a little while we gave up she wasnt' interested in any of the toys they had or anything and just wasn't going to let go. I hated to give up and go home with all the trouble we went through with Wes having to make a trip out there and having her all dressed up so I decided to give her a few hours and try again. Luckily they had another appointment open at 12:50 so we did some shoping and got some lunch. I also bought her a little easter Tweety bird and a teething pacifier thing since she kept asking for her "boppy" (her paci) hoping to have something to distract her when we went back to try the pictures again. So we went back and she was in a much better mood but still wasn't real keen on staying in the 'hotspot' for the camera and was still pretty clingy to me. Luckily with teasing her with the boppy and her holding her bear and tweety we were able to get her to play with the play eggs and basket they had there and we got some really cute pictures.
So here are a few of the ones we liked.

1 comment:
Don't you just love how they can be such little stinkers!?!?
Post a Comment