Background

Monday, March 8, 2010

Stomach bugs, and a birthday party

Last week was a bit of a yucky week. It started out with me having a cold and Aubrey had a stomach bug. Tuesday I stayed home with Aubrey because Sheri (Aubrey's sitter) also had the stomach bug and I wasn't feeling well either from the cold. Aubrey and I pretty much spent the day chilling at the house. Luckily Sheri was feeling better Wednesday so I was able to go back to work. Aubrey's tummy troubles last all week mostly it was just gas and lots of dirty diapers and she wasn't really acting like it was bothering her other then her not wanting to eat. By Friday I started with it but mine was more of a 24 hour thing and by Saturday I was feeling much better.
Saturday I took the dogs to the vet for their shots, played with Aubrey some and checked out some treadmills to buy. Then we ate supper at Tumbleweed with Wes's parents and brother. After supper Mike and Carol took Aubrey with them and Wes and I went back to Sears to get our treadmill since they had them on sale.
Sunday Aubrey and I headed for Ferdinand to visit my cousin's and help Avari celebrate her first birthday. We had a great time seeing all the cousin's and family and Aubrey played pretty good with the other kids. Before leaving town we met my parents at Applebees in Jasper for supper so we could visit for a while too. Overall it was a good weekend after a yucky week. Hoepfully we're all healthy now and will stay that way for a while.

No comments: