Background

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring is here

I'm so glad the weather is finally warming up some. I can't wait until it gets a little warmer but I can handle this with the beautiful sun shine. It has me thinking of easter and flowers and spending time outside.
Things have been pretty normal around the house latley. Luckily we're all healthy again. Tomorrow I'm taking Aubrey to have her pictures taken with her Easter dress and some spring pictures. Then later that afternoon we have a birthday party to go to for one of Aubrey's friend's Kyrsten. I'm hoping to get time to take Aubrey to the park too she loves playing on the slides and running around.
I've also signed her up for swim lessons at the YMCA by our house. It's actually a parent/child class so I'll be in the water with her the whole time. I thought it would be a great way to get her a little more used to the water and be a good way for us to spend time together. It doesn't start until April 13th and it runs 4 weeks 2- 30 min. sessions a week.

No comments: