We have a very busy next few weeks planned. This weekend Me, Aubrey, and Zeus are heading to Jasper for mom and dad's Tulip time party with the camping group. We should get to see a lot of friends and get to visit with Aubrey's little friends as well. I'm also going to help my cousin's with a fund raiser for our Relay for Life team on Saturday they are selling Pizza at the Ferdinand Community yard sale. Next week we're going to Gatlinburg and I can't wait!
Background
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Easter and weekend plans
We had a good Easter weekend the weather was great and we were able to visit with Wes's family. Saturday we did house stuff and ran errands. I picked up Aubrey's Easter pictures from JCPenny and did a little maternity clothes shopping. Sunday we went to Wes's parents to eat and visit and Aubrey got to hunt some more Easter eggs. She did really well picking them up and putting them in her basket and even knew there was stuff in them. Overall it was a great weekend.

I'm just over 17 weeks pregnant now and things are going pretty good. I'm feeling better for the most part except some mornings are still a little iffy. I've been feeling the baby kicking for a few weeks now occasionally and it's getting a little stronger now. I go back to the doctor April 22nd for my Ultrasound I can't wait to find out what we're having.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should add the pregnancy ticker to your blog too.
Post a Comment